The Future of AP Automation and Retail
The retail industry is one of the most competitive industries in the business world, and the events of the last year have further complicated already complex demands needed to stay on the leading edge among competitors. Comprehensive, modern AP automation is one of the most immediate ways retailers can meet the needs of their voluminous invoice process.
For an industry that adapts technology at a faster rate than most, some retailers still find themselves with manual processes and incomplete automation in place. After the disruption of the last two years, it is now clear that the accounts payable process needs to be in scope for a 2022 technology investment. Join this webinar to learn how to leverage a complete, end-to-end solution for immediate benefits that are critical to staying afloat in the ever-changing retail industry.
What you’ll learn
- The 2022 trends that are impacting the way retailers optimize their back-office processes and management, from preparing for fluctuating busy seasons to enabling touchless invoice automation in a remote workforce
- How retailers can address the pressing needs unique to their industry - such as long tail supplier management, recurring expenses, and managing cash flow - with cloud-based AP automation
- The cutting edge of technology with artificial intelligence and machine learning boosting the ways retail companies can accelerate continuous improvement against industry AP benchmarks
- The focus for retailers to optimize their supplier payment process with technology, much like they have done traditionally for customer payment
- How LUSH Cosmetics partnered with Medius to overhaul their accounts payable process and reduce the environmental impact of their organization through digital transformation
Video coming soon
VP Global Pre-Sales
VP Product Marketing