Medius Gains Grounds In the Retail Segment Globally
25 February 2019
In 2018 Medius emerged as the preferred AP automation solution for retailers across the globe. Medius’s cloud-based solution offers advanced invoice matching and automation capabilities tailored to the needs and challenges of retail businesses.
Global Retailers Joining the Medius AP Automation Community
The Medius team is happy to welcome numerous retail businesses to the customer base during 2018, including:
Why Medius is the First Choice for Retailers
Medius’s AP automation success in the retail segment is based on three main factors:
- Retailers experience complex vendor invoice scenarios, requiring the ability to capture detailed order data, such as item number, size, color and quantity, as well as the advanced, line-level matching capabilities that Medius offers.
- The retail industry’s fast pace and high consumer expectations require businesses to streamline and accelerate their operations to stay competitive. Medius allows retailers to automate an average 68% of their invoice processing, with best-in-class companies reaching 97%.
- Medius offers a strong, comprehensive connector to Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 – the ERP most commonly used by retailers. Medius is available on Microsoft’s AppSource, is a Microsoft Gold Partner and has a proven track record of implementing automated AP workflows for hundreds of Dynamics customers.
We are very pleased to see that our investments in product innovation to support the specific challenges of retail businesses are appreciated and acknowledged. Our team has extensive experience helping retailers solve complex invoice matching and reporting problems, which we have successfully turned into best-practices that our entire customer base can leverage.
– Per Åkerberg, CEO, Medius
Learn about Medius for retail: /en/our-solutions/for-your-industry/ap-automation-for-retail
Learn more about Medius for Microsoft Dynamics: /en/ap-invoice-automation-for-dynamics
For more information, please contact:
- Per Åkerberg, CEO, Medius AB, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Müllertz, CMO, email@example.com
Medius is a leading global provider of accounts payable (AP) invoice automation solutions helping companies drive their business forward by providing best-in-class process efficiency and greater financial control. Our cloud solutions Medius and Ascendo Invoice enable unprecedented levels of automated and truly touchless invoice processing, shortened lead times, improved vendor relationships as well as greater control and visibility of financial metrics.
Over 3,000 customers and 150,000+ unique users worldwide currently leverage Medius’ AP automation solutions. Thanks to advanced invoice matching capabilities, unique process efficiency KPIs and data-driven benchmarks our customers achieve continuous process improvements for performance levels well above industry averages. As such, Medius support the transformation of AP from a traditional, back-office function to a powerful, strategic center of business.
Founded in 2001, Medius is owned by the global investment firm Marlin Equity Partners. It has over 230 employees and offices in Sweden (HQ), the United States, Australia, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands and Poland. For more information, please visit Medius.com.