Does this scenario sound familiar?
Richard works as an AP Manager for a large chalkboard manufacturing company. He has set a goal this quarter to increase the number of touchless order-based invoices. He has decided to focus on a few suppliers to begin with and is now looking for ways to determine which suppliers that should be. He discovers the “touchless metrics for invoices by supplier” gadget, which is a perfect fit.
He adds the gadget to his dashboard and sorts by "number of invoices". This way he gets his largest suppliers at the top of the list, with their corresponding touchless percentages. He decides to work with three of his top 10 largest vendors, because they have a low touchless percentage compared to the remaining seven.
Current state before the hack:
The concept of "touchless" is central to the order-based and recurring workflow, and without a quick and easy way to follow and compare this metric, it is hard to know how to improve.
This Touchless Metrics for Invoices gadget shows the touchless percentage of order-based or recurring invoices by supplier.
When using the gadget, a user can select:
Company (real or virtual)
Invoice type (expense, order-based or recurring)
Whether invalidated invoices should be included in the ratios
Touchless definition (specifically - should an invoice stopping only in “post control” be considered “touchless”?)
- Allows an AP Manager or admin to easily measure and compare touchless percentages between suppliers
- Helps identify which suppliers need to change the layout of the invoice or add necessary information on the invoice image
- Increases touchless processing
- A user with the Admin-role* needs to:
- Create a new dashboard or open an existing one.
- Hit "Add gadget" and choose the "Touchless Metrics for Invoices by Suppliers” gadget to add it to the dashboard.
Note: *Only users with a role that gives access to all documents in a company will be able to run it for all suppliers. Learn how to grant access to gadgets.
- Time estimate: With less than 5 minutes, why not set up this gadget to get clear insight on how to improve your touchless rate?