Does this scenario sound familiar?
Chad is a contract manager at a flower warehouse working on a competitive bid for roses. Unfortunately, he hasn't been provided with the appropriate sourcing-related information from the sourcing manager, after the bid is awarded. Now he is facing unwanted delays in finalizing the contract due to a lack of insight and cross-functional involvement that should have happened earlier in the process.
Current state before the hack:
Users have to download documents from sourcing and manually upload them to the documentation tab when creating a contract. No option to link event and supplier data between Sourcing to Contract Management.
In the majority of cases, a contract is the ultimate result of a sourcing activity. Medius provides a seamless user experience when managing contract documentation following the sourcing stage. Sourcing users with access to Medius Contract Management can create a contract directly from a sourcing event bringing across all the necessary information to Contract Management.
- Seamless transfer of data and attachments from Sourcing to Contract Management
- The transfer from Sourcing to Contract Management can be used infinitely for sourcing events with multiple awards and contracts
- Ability to link Project Header, Supplier, and Event data to a contract
- Inspire cross-functional collaboration
- Encourage sourcing teams to engage with contract management and legal teams earlier in the sourcing process, bringing contracting best practices and legal language into the buying process
- Drive a major shift in the sourcing process, where contract managers are not only advising but become part of the buying process
- A Sourcing user needs to have access to Contract Management to be able to use this feature.
- This feature is automatically enabled in the responses tab after a sourcing event is closed
- Time estimate: Automatically enabled for Medius Source to Contract users. If you get stuck, reach out to your account manager for supporting documentation.