MediusFlow Wins the 2018 Levvel Research Innovation Award
5 December 2018
MediusFlow, the premier cloud-based accounts payable (AP) automation solution provided by Medius, has been selected as the winner of the 2018 Levvel Research Innovation Award in the Innovative Payables Technology category.
MediusFlow was selected as the most innovative AP automation solution on the market today, thanks to its continuous efforts to develop and launch innovative functionality that helps users to increase efficiency and financial visibility, and capitalize on the ever increasingly digital and automated trend. Its latest move to release an encapsulated invoice data capture functionality within the MediusFlow solution is just one example of innovation driving improved customer experience and efficiency.
“Medius has shown great boldness in building its data capture feature in-house and combining it with its already impressive invoice workflow and automation tools within MediusFlow, says Major Bottoms Jr, Research Manager at Levvel. “We are also impressed by the reporting tool in MediusFlow, which tailors dashboards with the most relevant data for each user role. This is a good example of innovative product design that truly supports organizational efficiency and control”.
Levvel Research, formerly known as PayStream Advisors, is a research and advisory firm that provides high quality, educational, and actionable content on technology transformation trends in the Business-to-Business (B2B) industry.
Innovation driving unprecedented levels of automation
Since its founding in 2001, Medius has focused solely on accounts payable automation as the driving force of solution innovation. Medius supports over 2,500 customers worldwide, helping them reach unprecedented levels of automated and touchless invoice processing. The company has released numerous innovative features and functionalities throughout the years, all aiming to increase automation for their customers. Some recent developments include:
- MediusFlow capture – a built-in invoice data capture solution providing a revolutionary end-to-end user experience as well as advanced levels of automation, efficiency and control.
- Accounts Payable reporting – easily accessible reports enabling the AP team to provide timely and accurate data to the financial statements, including a CFO Dashboard with critical financial metrics tailored to the needs of the CFO.
- Supplier notifications – a true time-saver for AP teams enabling automatic email notifications to be sent to suppliers informing these of current status on all outstanding invoices.
- Efficiency KPIs and Benchmarks – the ability for users to measure and monitor their AP process efficiency using key performance indicators (KPIs) within the MediusFlow solution and benchmark their results against real-life data from peer companies in the MediusFlow cloud community.
“The entire Medius team is dedicated to helping our customers drive improved efficiency and automation of their AP process”, says Per Åkerberg, CEO Medius. “Innovation for us is not about glamour or industry buzz words. Rather, we innovate to release new functionality that enables increasing automation, greater control and less hassle for our customers in their day to day work. This recognition by Levvel Research is a confirmation that Medius is a leader in the AP automation market and proves that the complex business problems MediusFlow solves are relevant and important.”
Learn more about the 2018 Levvel Research Innovation Award here.
Learn more about MediusFlow on mediusflow.com
For more information, please contact:
- Per Åkerberg, CEO, Medius AB, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fredrik André, VP Global Marketing, +46 (0)709 23 93 81, email@example.com
Medius is a leading global provider of accounts payable (AP) invoice automation solutions helping companies drive their business forward by providing best-in-class process efficiency and greater financial control. Our cloud solutions MediusFlow and Ascendo Invoice enable unprecedented levels of automated and truly touchless invoice processing, shortened lead times, improved vendor relationships as well as greater control and visibility of financial metrics.
Over 2,500 customers and 150,000+ unique users worldwide currently leverage Medius’ AP automation solutions. Thanks to advanced invoice matching capabilities, unique process efficiency KPIs and data-driven benchmarks our customers achieve continuous process improvements for performance levels well above industry averages. As such, Medius support the transformation of AP from a traditional, back-office function to a powerful, strategic center of business.
Founded in 2001, Medius is owned by the global investment firm Marlin Equity Partners. It has over 230 employees and offices in Sweden (HQ), the United States, Australia, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands and Poland. For more information, please visit mediusflow.com.