Does this scenario sound familiar?
Elizabeth, a Contract Manager, is working with her AP colleague, Ken, on a commercial agreement for a chocolate vendor. Ken is setting up a scheduled monthly payment plan, but Elizabeth has noticed some inaccuracies that do not meet the contract's terms and wonders if Ken has viewed the commercial agreement.
Current state before the hack:
Medius APA users who need to create and manage recurring payment plans, such as rent and bills, have no visibility of commercial agreements in one place. Lack of insight into contractual terms when creating regular payment plans.
Enhance visibility of contract terms against recurring invoicing plans with Medius' inbuilt integration between Contract Management and APA. This functionality allows Contract Managers to manage the activities of the contract and seamlessly send contract data to the Medius Recurring solution to be processed by AP.
Medius Contracts will remain the place where contract information, milestones, and documentation are managed. AP users can access invoicing information without having to leave their primary APA module. When sending a record to Medius Recurring, Contract Managers can select a primary agreement to be shown within the image viewer. AP users can then view the document in Medius Recurring when creating an invoicing plan.
- Streamline operations
- Visibility of contracts and recurring payment plans in one place
- Validate a payment schedule against commercial terms for Medius APA users
- Ensure that payment plans are created in line with contractual terms
- Automatic processing of invoices received for a contract with an invoicing plan
- This functionality is only available to clients using both Medius AP Automation and Medius Contracts (you must have the Cairo release).
- Once your system has been upgraded to the Cairo release, please contact your Account Manager to discuss the process of integrating these modules.
- Time estimate: A couple of hours. If you get stuck, reach out to your account manager for supporting documentation.